Our mission is to better the well being of the populations in need (mothers and children, war-victims, leprocy victims or those suffering from Polymelitis).
Since its creation in 1996, the association has set up:
- medical and educational programs including the financing of surgical operations,
- a sponsorship program for schooling of children,
- the distribution of food and clothing for extremely poor populations and/or those with leprocy,
- basic agricultural programs and
- a small scale humanitarian support service.
In 2006, the association inaugurated a 100 bed hospital in Magbenteh as well as a Therapeutic Feeding Centre (TFC) with 50 beds.